As we are committed to the safety of our volunteers and clients, we have put
the following guidelines in place until further notice.
If you are not feeling well, please do not visit the pantry. You can call the
pantry at 508-278-5506 to discuss options.
Our hours are the same, but we have implemented some changes in
order to minimize person-to-person contact.
- Please – no clients in the building, only volunteers.
- Clients will be registered at their car in parking lot – please have ID
- Food will be delivered outside and set it in the trunk of the car so that
there is minimal contact. Clients do not need to exit cars.
- Temporarily, we will pre-bag freezer, refrigerator, and bread items for
- If you are a new client, please bring two forms of residency. You will
receive an application form and request you bring all relevant material
upon next visit in order to receive food.
People First Food Pantry
PO Box 506 / 19 Douglas Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
© 2010 People First Food Pantry